We don’t own and resell this product, we got this from a free source. Developers/creator/maker made it with difficulty. If you really appreciate them then please buy from them. All the content is for demonstration purpose only, we do not store the files and after reviewing you this course/products/packs we request you to buy a genuine version.
Videohive Typekit Animated Titles
About This Product
This title pack is taking a new approach to the title templates. We tried to make a new set of animated titles that can spice up your projects. No matter if you work on a YouTube video or running a TV ad, these titles help you save time and money and get a professional looking video at the end. These pack works with Motion Factory which means using and customizing that you also save time using this pack in to the Motion Factory panel and start using items just by drag and drop. All items can be used in After Effect and Premiere Pro, So don’t worry if you can’t use After Effects , we have included super easy to use MOGRT files for Premiere Pro that can be customized with couple of clicks.
Inside This Pack
- Abstract Titles
- Modern Titles
- Box Titles
- Lower Thirds
- Broadcast Titles
- Corporate Titles
- Minimal Titles
- Fashion Titles
- Video Tutorials
Download Typekit Animated Titles
PASS UNZIP CLICK GET PASS UNZIP
How to get pass unzip
After downloading the file. You need a password to unzip the file. To get the password, go back to the post and CLICK GET PASS UNZIP. It usually appears under the download button.
It takes 15 seconds for the website to forward you to our inbox. Here you will receive a message informing you that you have selected the correct item. The rest of you just click the Get Pass Unzip button. The extracted password will be sent to you automatically via facebook message.
How To Install
1. Download and install Anastasiy’s Extension Manager or ZXP installer
2. Download Motion Factory
3. Install Motion Factory using Anastasiy’s Extension Manager or ZXP installer
4. Close and re-open Adobe Softwares to apply changes
5. In Affter Effect or Premiere Pro, Open the Motion Factory from this path Windows > Extensions > Motion Factory
6. Use the import button of the Motion Factory panel to the import the TypeKit folder
7. You should see your new shiny product in the Motion Factory panel
8. Watch our video tutorial to learn how to use and customize the pack
9. Download required fonts from this link http://bit.ly/2Hd8lwp